The Vacant Property Review Board was established to exercise the powers and perform the duties specified in the PA Urban Redevelopment Law.
The board is made up of five members appointed as follows:
- One Conway Council member, appointed by Council
- One Conway Planning Commission member, appointed by the Planning Commission.
- One resident of Conway appointed by the Mayor, serving a term of four years.
- One resident of Conway appointed by the Council, serving a term of four years.
- One representative of the Redevelopment Authority of Beaver County, appointed by the Redevelopent Authority.
– Conway Council Member
– Conway Planning Commission Member
James Skocich – Resident Appointed by the Mayor
Vacant – Resident Appointed by the Council
Vacant – Beaver County Redevelopment Authority Member