PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, PUBLIC WORKS EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE READING INSIDE WATER METERS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OUTSIDE REMOTE METER, A CARD WILL BE LEFT AT YOUR DOOR FOR YOU TO RETURN TO THE BOROUGH MAILBOX, OR YOU MAY CALL THE READING IN TO 724-869-5550.
The Borough of Conway purchases bulk, treated water from the Beaver Falls Water Authority. This water is delivered through Beaver Fall’s pipeline to the Conway owned municipal water lines. The Borough also maintains fire hydrants located along these water lines.
Water is stored in the water tank located on East Ridge Avenue and Roosevelt Street. A pump house is located at the north end of 4th Avenue.
Regular reports are provided to all Conway Water Customers with information regarding the quality of the water being delivered.
The Borough of Conway operates a raw sewage treatment plant, located near the Ohio River on land leased from the Norfolk Southern Railroad.
Conway also maintains separate sanitary and storm sewer networks throughout the municipality.
Water & Sewer Billing
Combined Water and Sewer bills are sent out quarterly and are due January 31st, April 30th, July 31st, and October 31st.
Questions related to Water & Sewer billing should be directed to the Borough Secretary by phone at (724) 869-5550 or by email: email@example.com
Please Note the following:
- Bills are not adjusted for sewage when residents fill swimming pools.
- Late fees are not credited – after the due date, late fees are automatically calculated and applied by the computer.
- Sewage is based on water usage.
- The $1.06 Misc. Fee is for postage, printing, and administration.
PAYMENTS ARE NOW ACCEPTED ON-LINE
Notice: Service Fee
- If you pay via credit or debit card, your statement will include a separate 2.95% or $2.50 minimum service fee with this transaction.
- If you pay by e-check, there will be an additional $2.00 service fee. This requires the provision of your checking/savings account number and your routing number.
- These fees are assessed by the credit card processor, not by the Borough of Conway.
Note: Refunds will be processed less the service fee.
We Proudly Accept: VISA, MasterCard, Discover
Your statement will reflect 2 line items for this transaction:
- Type of Payment for the Borough of Conway.
- Service Fee associated with the processing of your payment.
Important Documents & Information
- Water Confidence Report – 2020 – 2021
- Water Rates – 2021
- Sewer Rates – 2021
- Water Conservation Tips – 2021
- Water and Sewer Deposit Application – 2021
Help Keep our Water Clean!
Storm drains on the streets are a direct line to the Ohio River, which is a source of drinking water. Rain water flowing through the storm sewers is not treated at the Sewage Plant. NEVER DUMP oil, wastes, or sweep grass clippings into a storm sewer.
If you observe a polluted or questionable discharge from a storm water outfall in the Borough, or observe illegal deposition of materials into a storm sewer inlet in the Borough, IMMEDIATELY contact the Borough Secretary by calling the Borough Office at 724-869-5550.
Please Note: Under the Pennsylvania Governmental Immunity Statute, the Borough of Conway has limited legal responsibility for sewer and water backups. You should contact your homeowners or commercial insurance agent to make sure you carry coverage for sewer and water backups under your homeowners or commercial property policy. Some homeowners policies do not include this coverage automatically. We recommend that you purchase this valuable coverage.